It’s shown in research that, men exposed to cell phone radiation all day may experience:
- 42% Sperm count reduction 
- 34% Sperm viability reduction 
+ 28% Increase in risk of developing gland tumor 
Other proven impact caused by exposure to EMF or radiation includes:
Tiredness & fatigue 
Lack of concentration 
Changes in memory 
Oxidative damage to cells 
Increased risk of getting brain tumor 
Sleep problems including insomnia 
Depression or mood swings 
1. Anti-EMF Radiation up to 99%
Infinence Men’s Radiation Protection Boxer is specially made from high technology Silver Fiber where nano-sized silver is incorporated into the fabric.
Silver fiber helps to block EMF radiation from mobile phones, WiFi routers and electronic gadgets up to 99%.
2. Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Odour
Infinence Men’s Radiation Protection Boxer inhibits bacteria growth up to 90%.Silver naturally possess anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. When in touch with bacteria and fungus, silver interacts and affects the metabolism and growth of the microorganism. Thus, its able to stop bacteria growth and prevents odour.
3. Breathable, Soft & Quick Dry Infinence Men’s Radiation Protection Boxer consists of premium quality Modal Fiber that is naturally soft, breathable and dries quick.
4. Seamless 3D Design
Infinence Men's Radiation Protection Boxer is specially designed with a seamless 3D design that provides comfort and fits the body.
Infinence Men’s Radiation Protection Boxer helps to protect you from EMF radiation up to 99% and at the same time gives you supreme comfort all day long.
1. Argawalet al. Effect of cell phone usage on semen analysis in men attending infertility clinic: an observational study.Fertility and Sterility. Vol. 89, No. 1, January 2008
2. Prasad et al. Mobile phone use and risk of brain tumours: a systematic review of association between study quality, source of funding, and research outcomes. NeurolSci, Feb 2017.
3. Kıvrak EG, et al. Effects of electromagnetic fields exposure on the antioxidant defense system. J Microsc Ultrastruct 2017 Oct-Dec; 5(4): 167–176.
4. Bandara P et al. Cardiovascular disease: Time to identify emerging environmental risk factors. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. 2017, Vol. 24(17) 1819–1823
5. ALICJA BORTKIEWICZ et al. Mobile phone use and risk for intracranial tumors and salivary gland tumors - a meta-analysis. International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health 2017;30(1):27–43
6. Zhi-cheng Sun et al. Extremely Low Frequency Electromagnetic Fields Facilitate Vesicle Endocytosis by Increasing Presynaptic Calcium Channel Expression at a Central Synapse. Scientific Reportsvolume 6, Article number: 21774 (2016).
Silver Fiber, Lenzing Modal, Cooling Fabric
Looking for exclusive members only deals and offers? Check out our business opportunity page.